วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Youtube Poop: The Evil King Part 2

It 'been a long time to end that sorry video. Only if you're wondering, yes, I took some sound effects and the idea of the video Youtube Poop: Spaghetti final. In any case, enjoy Part 2 (For a time during the video The Evil King bug HP for about 10 seconds sorry i guess ... nothing perfect) ______________________________________ The list of songs. 1: FIGHT! Ver.4 ~ The Final Battle (Grandia 2) 2: Battle Theme (Lost Odyssey) "Not sure about this" 3: Roar of the departed souls(Lost Odyssey) 4: Battle with Magus (Chrono Trigger) 5: The Chosen By The Planet (Final Fantasy 7) ______________________________________ Disclaimer: This is my content used in my videos. I just created for fun, and absolutely no profit from them. The way in which I have not reflected the thoughts and opinions of the videos of their rightful owners, that was my fault

Visit : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com bungalow house conservation scuba

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น