วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

David Power anchor person Dony - How Bizzare (Official Video)

Single DJ David feat Dony - Summer Hit 2009 - Official Video - Noemics Management 2x I gotta you ... Their love is so strange .. I must taste of you .. You take me so far .. I've Gotta feel you .. Their love is so strange .. Their love is so strange .. 2x Girl do u feel your body .. You will fall in love .. if you say you need me .. is not enough .. and before .. and before .. I'll find you .. and before .. and before .. I want to touch your lips .. and before .. and before .. I'll find you ..and before .. You are my fire ... 2x I gotta feel you .. Their love is so strange .. I must taste of you .. You take me so far .. I've Gotta feel you .. Their love is so strange .. Their love is so strange .. and before .. and before .. I'll find you .. and before .. and before .. I want to touch your lips .. and before .. and before .. I'll find you .. and before .. You are my fire .. ohh yeee .. ohhh no no no, I feel .. Their love is so strange .. I must taste of you .. You take me so far .. I've Gotta feel you .. yourLove is so strange .. Their love is so strange

See Also Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Beach and Sea in Thailand Power Manager

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น